Sunday, December 29, 2013

Philippine Colors

Hello!
I'm here now at home. Spending time with my family and eating a lot! I'm gonna stay here for just two weeks so I decided not to bring a lot of clothes with me. But that was a really wrong decision. *insert sad face* And for that matter, I often had a hard time thinking what I should wear because I already outgrown my nice clothes leaving shirts and tanks behind which I do not feel like wearing. However, my outfit today is consist of all my old clothes which I don't wear that much. And I guess, it looks good and pleasing. My sister told me that I'm wearing the Philippine flag with my red, blue, yellow outfit. Lol.

Because EJ wasn't around, my sister boringly took the photos for me. Not that bad huh? :) 

Top,Bottom - my clothes from 4 years ago, Shoes - thrifted, Sunglass - RayBans




*that awky face*



Never knew we're at the same place with our great family! My highschool classmate, Mira. 


1 comment:

  1. Cute look! Loving your skirt<3
    Would you like to follow each other? If you do, just follow me and I'll follow you right back!<3

    Happy Holidays,
    christymonicaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete