My previous post is all about babies. They are now my number one client and my favorite, especially this little girl. She is my first baby client, I took pictures of her when she was only 3 weeks old. After almost a year, her mom called me to do a shoot for Clyse's 1st birthday. Upon seeing Clyse again, I can't believe that she was the baby I met a year ago. Because on the location of our shoot, she is so talkative and hyper! Unlike before that it was so hard for me to get pictures of her because she cries a lot! On the other news, she already have a little sister named Claren and I guess she's the opposite of Clyse.
Saturday, May 24, 2014
Thank you for all the birthday greetings! I appreciate it a lot.
I wish you all the blessings and good health too!
I wish too see you all soon!
1. When I was 13 I thought that when I reached the age of 20 I already have a boyfriend. But I'm so wrong! So I'll change it to 22 now. Hahaha
2. Internet people influenced me a lot. Blogs like, the road is home, Documenting Delight, searching for tomorrow and many more made me a different person. Now, I became more observant, appreciate the little things and my ideas broaden.
3. I love hugging girls. Because I feel awkward with the boys. Hahaha
4. I know how to cook, but its not that tasty though. One time I tried to make Corn Maja but it turns out like ice cream. lol. I cooked a lot for my friends, I was so embarassed that I told them that they can throw it away if they don't like it.
5. My friends are bullies...to me. Even though they keep on bullying me they're the one that I treasured the most.
6. I wish someone could love me back and be my Maxon. (I just finished reading The One this afternoon, I can't moved on with the story.)
7. During tough times, I'm trying to be brave for the people around me, but deep inside of me, I'm broken too.
8. I'm not good in delivering jokes. So when I tell the funniest joke I thought, it comes out so corny.
9. If I pursue photography, i guess babies and kids will be my top clients.
10. I don't like taking photographs of my close relatives because I feel awkward with them. (does this happen to you too?)
11. Nothing special happened today. Meeting, visitation, ALS teaching, work, church duty, and now blogging. Nothing special happened today.
12. Other people don't like picture frames as a gift. So if you happen to get one and hate it, don't break it. Just give it to me. I love those!
13. I'm a person full of sorry's and thank you's.
14. I want to dye my hair. I love the brunette type of color. But I'm just afraid to pick a color that will make my skin tone darker.
15. I'm a Jonas Brothers and a Katy Perry fan.
16. In the future, I would like to go back to my birthplace, Rome, and to some other parts of Asia. Bali for sure. I wish it'll happen.
17. I really wanna get fit and eat clean. Maybe have abs too? But I can't! why? because I can't tolerate food for so long(and eating clean is a bit expensive too.)
18. What are the things I like to do? thrift shopping, crafts, music, travel, photography, exercise (sometimes) and a lot more.
19. I love books, from January this year, I already read 8 books. Finished 4 of them in a week. Also, I have this book that was so boring that it took me a month and a half to finally finish it.
20. Do you know the birthday atmosphere? Its like, when you wake up in the morning, you know that it is your very special day of the year, your birthday! Today, I didn't feel that. But thanks to Facebook for reminding my friends and some strangers to greet me. Somehow I feel special.
Thursday, May 15, 2014
My second baby client, Breyanie. One year and a month old.
I'm loving kids right now, i mean, during the shoot I don't need to tell them what to do because their kids. And when you shoot kids, you'll just have to wait and see what they will be doing next(even though sometimes they act hysterically).
Wednesday, April 30, 2014
Some of my sight club friends visited my province, Candelaria, Quezon, last week. They only stay at our place for only 2 days, not enough to go to the beach, eat out and hang out a lot. So I took them to Silangang Nayon (which is located at Pagbilao) so they can eat seafoods(instead of pasta and meat) and enjoy the view of the sea and some islands. To my surprise, they don't like seafoods so I was like "we drove almost 1 and half hour to get in here and you guys don't like sea foods?!? Seriously?! You should've told me earlier so I took you guys to Pizza Hut!" They're so insaneeee! Haha.
In the other news, it was the first time that my papa let me drove our car without a professional driver with me. I feel so nervous. Okay, not so much. I got some friends with me. Hihihi. I'm actually not a professional parking driver so when it comes to parking I always have my fingers crossed. I always want the parking lot to be so spacious so I will be a little bit free from accident or "sabit". Hahahaha. That day, I was so amazed that I'm electrified*lol* that I can park the car at the SM parking lot! I was so happy because I never perfected one, it always results to "okay na yan" kind of park. looool. The greatest thing that happened that day is that we had fun and we came home safe and sound.
photos by EJ, Rhads
Saturday, April 19, 2014
Last Friday, April 11, I finally graduated from assignments and other school stuff! Yey!!!
Here are some creative shots that my sight club co-members took for me.
It was just a quick(because the gown was so hot to wear) shoot but we got cool shots and it only took place within the campus :)) Thanks Jeanica and Kenneth!