Thank you for all the birthday greetings! I appreciate it a lot.
I wish you all the blessings and good health too!
I wish too see you all soon!
1. When I was 13 I thought that when I reached the age of 20 I already have a boyfriend. But I'm so wrong! So I'll change it to 22 now. Hahaha
2. Internet people influenced me a lot. Blogs like, the road is home, Documenting Delight, searching for tomorrow and many more made me a different person. Now, I became more observant, appreciate the little things and my ideas broaden.
3. I love hugging girls. Because I feel awkward with the boys. Hahaha
4. I know how to cook, but its not that tasty though. One time I tried to make Corn Maja but it turns out like ice cream. lol. I cooked a lot for my friends, I was so embarassed that I told them that they can throw it away if they don't like it.
5. My friends are bullies...to me. Even though they keep on bullying me they're the one that I treasured the most.
6. I wish someone could love me back and be my Maxon. (I just finished reading The One this afternoon, I can't moved on with the story.)
7. During tough times, I'm trying to be brave for the people around me, but deep inside of me, I'm broken too.
8. I'm not good in delivering jokes. So when I tell the funniest joke I thought, it comes out so corny.
9. If I pursue photography, i guess babies and kids will be my top clients.
10. I don't like taking photographs of my close relatives because I feel awkward with them. (does this happen to you too?)
11. Nothing special happened today. Meeting, visitation, ALS teaching, work, church duty, and now blogging. Nothing special happened today.
12. Other people don't like picture frames as a gift. So if you happen to get one and hate it, don't break it. Just give it to me. I love those!
13. I'm a person full of sorry's and thank you's.
14. I want to dye my hair. I love the brunette type of color. But I'm just afraid to pick a color that will make my skin tone darker.
15. I'm a Jonas Brothers and a Katy Perry fan.
16. In the future, I would like to go back to my birthplace, Rome, and to some other parts of Asia. Bali for sure. I wish it'll happen.
17. I really wanna get fit and eat clean. Maybe have abs too? But I can't! why? because I can't tolerate food for so long(and eating clean is a bit expensive too.)
18. What are the things I like to do? thrift shopping, crafts, music, travel, photography, exercise (sometimes) and a lot more.
19. I love books, from January this year, I already read 8 books. Finished 4 of them in a week. Also, I have this book that was so boring that it took me a month and a half to finally finish it.
20. Do you know the birthday atmosphere? Its like, when you wake up in the morning, you know that it is your very special day of the year, your birthday! Today, I didn't feel that. But thanks to Facebook for reminding my friends and some strangers to greet me. Somehow I feel special.