Sunday, November 25, 2012

I don't know how to live

Hello everyone!
I don't know but I do feel super busy with school nowadays. However, I skip classes last Friday just to hang out with my parents*Idk, but they don't force me to go to school that day though I have 3 remaining classes. Haha* I did not see them for 3 weeks because I'm away for school. Me and my parents went to Tarlac where my grandparents live, it was 6 hours away from home and 3 hours away from school, my last visit was last year. My papa let me drive, which resulted that no one can take a nap. yay! 
I took these photos yesterday with my friend Vivien. 







2 comments:

  1. Good luck . My parents never let me skip classes. not even when it was my birthday :'(
    Great photos :)

    Aree
    http://areewithumbrella.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on driving! And love the photos - very artistic!!

    Followed you pala :)
    ♥,
    Shari
    The Misty Mom

    ReplyDelete