Monday, May 20, 2013

Summer Week 7 & 8

Day 45. Internment.


Day 46. Native foods tonight.


Day 47. Got some fake flowers for my next D.I.Y.


Day 48. I run out of facial wash so I use papa's. I can say that this is better than mine though I smell like a man. Haha


Day 49. Today, I am so conscious about what is going on on my throat, because I am having some difficulty in eating and breathing. I googled it to find out some causes, and found out that it might be a cause of anxiety. The medications for these are rest and relaxations, also I researched what should I eat. Then I saw ice cream, gelatine, very cold beverages on the  list. These remedies are just GOOD!


Day 50. We've been to The Warehouse today.


Day 51. I joined the Camera Club on our school. Isn't cool that you have a group of people whom can you share your personal feelings and experiences? I mean, they know what you're up to and what are you're going through. Unlike sharing those photo moments to the one who can't understand and just amazingly says "you're cool, can you take a photo of me too?". "Sometimes" it annoys me, but I really appreciate all the compliments and even the judgement of people about my work.


Day 52. Shoes for upcoming school days.


Day 53. Voting day.


Day 54. I received an invitation from my friends who'll be married in a few days. I am so overwhelmed to see my photos in prints and the fact that they used it on the invitations, which means a lot of people will see my work!


Day 55. Something different for today. That is my sister on our gate from 12 years ago .


Day 56. Gonna make something out of these for tomorrow's breakfast. Too early huh? :)


Day 57. Krizia is in the house!


Day 58.My two cousins reminds me of my childhood today when they took long showers at home and giggling while they were blocking the drainage to make a tiny shallow pool. Have you done this when you were young? Me, yes!


Day 59. New leggings!


Day 59. Successful evangelical mission


No comments:

Post a Comment