Saturday, March 22, 2014

Hello Katie

Hello! This is a late post. Sorry. *lame excuses on the way, LOL!* I took this photos weeks ago and I just forgot to upload this photos here. Okay, so about the photos, my cousin's girlfriend, Kate, ask me to take photos of her clothes for her new online shop*yes! the model is her*. Maybe you guys want to take a look of her first collection(and maybe buy na rin) because summer is just around the corner and you know, super hot season needs comfy clothes and Kate's collection has it! One more thing, not expensive. 

Note: I am not sure if the clothes are still available or not, so be sure to check her Facebook page, Hello Katie














1 comment:

  1. Her romper is the cutest!
    Loved it :) Xx

    -Mitzee

    factshionista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete