Thursday, August 23, 2012

We Live Young - Kamayan Hotel&Resort@TayabasQuezon





the place where me and my high school classmates stayed 





Some really cute statues around the resort. 




 I think this one is having a hard time. Hahaha :))


There's a short trail trek there. 
We had a mini adventure that morning at the Forest Hills and it was really fun.



I love swimming pools. Especially those with fountains! *I feel like a little girl now..lol*



I love JUMP SHOTS! Luckily, this time, it was me on the photo. Haha





I wanna go back again, with my family this time.
Thanks to Zay I was able to go there and had fun.

3 comments:

  1. Uy lalaine! Ganda nung sa may mga paa shot!hohohoho :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Lahat sila. boto din dyan :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. -The 7th photo, for the win! XD HAHAHAA ang conservative! tae! XD WAHHAHAHA!

      Delete