Thursday, August 8, 2013

Darkness

Hello everyone!
Finally, mid term exams were over but I guess our feasibility study is tougher. *deep sigh* Other than exams, yesterday night, me and the members of the camera club of our uni tried to light paint our school. It doesn't turn out the way we want it to be because we were lack of light sticks, flash lights and lasers. Speaking of the lightning tools, I used to be really against shooting with artificial light and I never owned and tried a speed light before. But because speed light is the only thing that we can use that evening to gain good and no noisy photo, I give it a try. After trying the speed light of my co-photographers I felt like I wanna buy one for myself too! It creates nice effects and I find it really interesting especially while me and my friends were experimenting where is the best place for to place it to have a different kind of photo, it is very challenging! However, I'm still a artificial light fan and will always be. 

Top-Jellybean | Blazer-Redhead | Pants-Oxygen | Shoes-Converse








10 comments:

  1. cute outfit! followed you here, hope you can follow back...love!!! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute blog! Sure, love to follow each other. Let me know and I'll follow you straight away :)

    http://the109block.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are stunning, and I love your blog!! This outfit is great :)
    You definitely have my follow (mind following back?)

    xoxo Miki
    http://petitemaisonoffashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so cute!
    I need some pants like yours..

    xoxo
    Froso
    Style Nirvana

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely oufit, I think it's perfect!
    www.yournegativity.blogspot.com
    With love<3 Marta

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool outfit! You look adorable! :D
    Thank you for the comment! I would love to follow each other. I'm following you now, I hope you follow me back ;)

    http://free-colors.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are so cute! :)
    Nice photos.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the color of your pants. And it sure sounds like you had a lot of fun with your friends :)

    xx.
    fashion and tea

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the color of your pants!! :) xx

    -Mitzee

    factshionista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete