Tuesday, October 15, 2013

I'm still here for you

It's been so long since my last post, but now I'm back! The first semester was gone now and I just can't still get over it. I don't have a lot of work to do nowadays but I got this feeling that I still have something to do after another. I feel like there should be a lot of things to be done even though there is none. This is not normal. I think I sound weird by now. Sorry. I think this thing that I'm feeling was brought by recent school works and events. Lack of sleep, full of pressure and depression really brought me down. I guess this post will let me remember of the semester I had*see my face?*! That was really epic!







After a long and big event yesterday I manage to do some portrait shot when I got home :P say boredom.

No comments:

Post a Comment